Matrix Reimprinting was created by Karl Dawson, one of only 29 EFT Founding Masters worldwide. It was formally introduced to the public in 2010, based primarily on combining Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Quantum Physics and Epigenetics.
In a nutshell, Bruce Lipton’s work on Epigenetics has demonstrated that our cells (and genes) are controlled by an outside force. In fact, research indicates that cells have no memory and less than 5% of all diseases today stem from single gene disorders – the rest (95%) are due to lifestyle, beliefs, chronic stress and toxic factors in the environment,.
Bruce Lipton helped expose that our cells have ‘self-receptors’ that receive input from our consciousness that exists in what’s been referred to as The Matrix (initially by Max Planck in 1944, and later by Gregg Braden in 2007), The Field (Lynne McTaggart) and Morphic Field (Rupert Sheldrake). This is the link to Quantum Physics.
Quantum Physics has demonstrated that everything is energy, and ancient, holistic, healing traditions such as Chinese Medicine and Shamanism has worked with this for eons. Our past traumas, stressful events and our beliefs about ourselves all exist in The Matrix, even if we are not conscious of it. This is key, because ~95% of who we are by mid-life is just a series of subconscious programmes (beliefs) that have become automatic,.
As such, memories are gateways to working with our subconscious through our younger selves, which are called Energy Consciousness Holograms (ECHOs). Working with ECHOs allows us to a) get insights into the underlying reasons for current issues, b) resolve the disruptive energy of past traumas / memories, and c) instil new beliefs. This, in turn, affects and transforms our belief systems and symptoms in the present moment.
 Dawson, K., & Allenby, S. (2010). Matrix Reimprinting using EFT: Rewrite Your Past, Transform Your Future (1st ed.). Hay House UK.
 Braden, G. (2007). The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief (1st ed.). Hay House.
 Lipton, B. (2015). The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles (2ND ed.). Hay House UK.
 Dispenza, J. (2012). Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How To Lose Your Mind And Create A New One (1st ed.). Hay House UK.
 Walia, a. (2014). Nothing Is Solid & Everything Is Energy – Scientists Explain The World of Quantum Physics [online]